The best place for social media on Twitter is Twitter. The popularity of this 280-letter social media platform has increased rapidly in India. Every other person is using Twitter to connect with each other. Actually, Twitter is the best medium to keep your thoughts or thoughts in less words. The good thing is that the well-known people from all walks with their fans through it. Like Facebook, Twitter is also a virtual identity on the internet to a great extent.
You may be on Twitter If not, then we will tell you how you can create your account on Twitter. It may also be that if you have been disappointed with using Twitter for a long time, then we will also tell you how to delete the account.
How to create a Twitter account
1. First of all, go to http://twitter.com and access the sign up box, or you can go straight to https://twitter.com/signup.
2. Tell your full name, phone number / email and password here.
3. Then click on sign up.
4. To verify the phone number, on Twitter, you will be sent the verification code to an SMS text message. Enter the verification code in the box that appears on the page.
5. You can also sign up via email if you wish. However, you will be asked a mobile number again on the next page. After this here also the process of SMS verification code will be completed.
6. Now when you have signed up for Twitter, now you can choose your username of choice. By the way, Twitter will also suggest some usernames based on your name. If you want you can choose any one of these. It may also be that the username you typed is not available. In this case, you have to check different usernames.
7. Before you go ahead, check your name, phone number, password and username again.
8. Now click on Create My Account.
This way your Twitter account will be created.
It is possible that you have been using Twitter for several days and now your mind does not seem to use it, you can also delete it. Before you delete the Twitter account, you know an important thing. You can deactivate the account. After this, the application goes to Twitter to delete permanently. Deactivation can be done only through twitter.com. It is not possible to do such a app.
How to deactivate Twitter account
1. First sign on Twitter.com.
2. Now go to account settings and then click on the deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
3. Now read Account Deactivation Information and then OK Deactivate My Account.
4. Ask the password when asked. It will be verified that you want to deactivate the account.
Explain that after the deactivation work, the Twitter user keeps the data for 30 days only. After this, the process of deleting the account from the system begins. The company says it can take up to a week. If you wish, you can activate your account by logging in again within 30 days.
Hopefully you can do your favorite work related to Twitter based on the above information.